From rosegaelle dot com - Projects Wiki
Recipes > Basic Crêpes
Cliquez ici pour lire cette recette en Français.
- Preparation: 10 minutes
- Cooling: 60 minutes
- Cooking: 20 minutes
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 2 cup of milk
- 1 dash of salt
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 4 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- Mix the flour, sugar, and salt in a large bowl.
- Make a hole in the center and add in the beaten egg whites, egg yolk, vanilla extract, and milk.
- Beat gently until smooth.
- Add the butter and keep beating.
- Heat the frying pan on medium heat using a napkin embedded with vegetable oil.
- Scoop the batter onto the griddle (or pan) and tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
- Cook the crêpe until the edges are light brown.
- Loosen with a spatula, turn it over and and cook the other side for 30 to 45 seconds.